The Montana Ambassador Annual Meeting and Awards Banquet is set for August 8th, in Billings. We are the kick-off event for the 2018 Innovate Montana Symposium. Join us for high level networking, recognizing outstanding leadership and innovation, and celebrating all that makes Montana great! Congratulations to our Award Winners.
August 8th Celebration Agenda (see below)
Wednesday, August 8th
Location: Third Floor Ballroom Foyer, Double Tree Hotel, Billings, MT
5:14pm – 6:00pm
No Host Cocktails in the Foyer – Outside of Ballroom AB.
Awards Celebration and Dinner, Ballroom AB
Welcome by Melanie Schwarz, Outgoing President of Montana Ambassadors
Special Presentation by Andy Gordon, Incoming President of Montana Ambassadors
Unveiling of the New Montana Ambassadors Brand –Montana Ambassador Board
6:20pm – 6:35pm
Enjoy the celebration dinner.
6:35pm – 6:50pm
Keynote: Lt. Governor Mike Cooney
6:50pm – 7:15pm
Award Winners Ignite Montana! Presentations using the unique Ignite format.
Ignite format: No more than 20 slides which automatically advance every 15 seconds.
- 6:50pm Montana Ambassador of the Year ~ Christopher Burke
- 6:55pm Outreach Ambassador of the Year ~ Jeff Wright
- 7:00pm Montana Ambassador Mike Malone Educator of the Year ~ Jakki Mohr, The UofM
- 7:05pm Montana Ambassador Placemaker of the Year ~ Sarah Broussard, Rebecca Farm
- 7:10pm Montana Ambassador Entrepreneur of the Year: Eduardo Garcia, Montana Mex
- 7:15pm Montana Ambassador Business of the Year: Red Oxx Manufacturing
7:15pm – 7:20pm Introduction of new Montana Ambassadors
7:20pm – 7:30pm Closing Remarks and Photos with Award Winners